Model: HCP AN23 (made in Taiwan) is a submersible pump for general waste water 3 phase & Without auto float switch.
- A precision manufactured motor is achieved by utilizing the highest standard of quality control. All rotors adopt heat treatment methods for drive shaft assembling, and stator winding impregnated with varnish that is heat dried in an industrial oven.
- HCP's professional assembly line, complimented with a synthesized production test, ensures the highest level of final pump quality.
- Standard accessories include : cable with an epoxy resin sealed water resistant cable base, Auto-cut thermal motor protector, dual mechanical seals and lip seal design.
- Waste water
- Sump drainage
- Flood control
- Dewatering for fish pond or basement and cellars
Limits of use
- Liquid Temperature: 0~40°C
- Submersion Depth: 30m (100ft)
|Power||3 HP (2200 watts)|
|Maximum Head||27 meters|
|Maximum Flow Rate||600 L/min|